TenPoint Stealth NXT
* Available in Store
Measuring in at just 6" axle-to-axle when cocked, the TenPoint® Stealth NXT puts success in your hands with a devastating 144 ft.-lbs. of kinetic energy and speeds up to 410 FPS. Plus, TenPoint's new Vector QuadTM technology helps eliminate cam lean, which ensures straight arrow flight and incredible match-grade accuracy.
RANGEMASTER PRO SCOPE
Equipped with TenPoint's Rangemaster Pro Scope, the Stealth NXT Crossbow will have you nailing bullseyes in no time. Lightweight aluminum Scope features variable speed and arrow drop-compensation settings for crossbows that shoot between 275 and 425 FPS, with no adjustments for distance. Fully multi-coated lenses allow excellent light transmission, plus you can bring the action in close with 1.5-5x magnification. 30mm tube.
NO EXPENSIVE ACCESSORIES TO ADD
Ready for shooting fun right out of the box, the TenPoint Stealth NXT Crossbow comes equipped with an integrated sound dampening system and (3) EVO-X Centerpunch Premium carbon arrows. And like all TenPoint Crossbows, the Stealth NXT is made in Akron, Ohio and comes backed by TenPoint's limited lifetime warranty.
- Only 6" axle-to-axle when cocked
- Durable synthetic stock with camo finish
- Custom CNC-machined Type II cams, riser and limb pockets
- Vector QuadTM cable technology eliminates cam lean
- 3.5-lb. trigger with auto-engaging safety
- DFITM technology prevents dry-firing the crossbow
- Foot stirrup for easy cocking
- Machined aluminum 7/8" fixed dovetail mount
Standard Accessory Package:
- TenPoint® RangeMaster Pro Scope
- Instant-detach 3-arrow quiver
- 3 EVO-X CenterPunch Premium Carbon arrows with 100-grain practice points
- Integrated Sound Dampening System
- Your choice of ACUdraw, ACUdraw 50 Sled, or ACUdraw Pro cocking device
More on the ACUdraw choices:
- ACUdraw requires only the use of the average person's index finger to operate. Ideal for older and younger hunters.
- ACUdraw 50 Sled is a rope-cocking device that reduces draw weight by 50%.
- ACUdraw PRO is TenPoint's premium cocking device, requiring just 8.5 lbs. of effort to cock.